Do you have longarm Quiltitis?
* *(leads to pain, unhappiness, dread of longarm quilting, and general lethargy)
Do you have any of these symptoms?:
• Hands hurt from squeezing that jumper cable-like side clamp.
• You’ve broken several different cheap plastic side clamps.
• You get wavy quilt edges and you know you need one wide clamp on each side, but what you’ve seen just won’t work for you.
• It seems like it takes forever to unhook, roll, and re-hook your side clamps.
Then you need JPQC1.
• These side clamps are eighteen inches wide2, provide a consistent, even pull on the quilt side, and they are very fast and easy to use.
• They open wide for easy capture of the backing fabric and they latch tight with a light click of the lever.
• They work on shaggy backs, or knit backs like Minkie. • They are made in the USA of quality aluminum, brass, and stainless steel material.
• They come with a limited one year warranty.
(1) JPQC – Jannette’s Professional Quilt Clamp
(2) Limited number of fifteen inch clamps available for smaller bed longarm machines.